How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there an app that turns a photo taken of your handwriting / notes into an editable pdf or text document that you can transfer to the computer and edit? Do you know of anything similar?
You can use Evernote and One Note for this purpose. You can also use Google Goggles to convert image text into an editable text through your smartphone.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
What kind of image can I use? If it is a photo that you can edit on your smartphone with your smartphone, you can use the following tools to save the image: Image editor (I used Image Editor) — e.g. JU JU Pro, iA Writer, etc. Mobile editor (I used ICU Writer) — e.g. Evernote or OneNote. Mobile photo app (I used funny Photo Editor) — e.g. Evernote. Mobile photo editing apps (I used ICU Photo Editor and funny Photo Editor) — e.g. funny Pro, iA Writer, etc. Mobile photo sharing programs and tools (like Snapchat, etc., which can also edit the photos on your smartphone) — e.g. PicS titch, Snapchat, FaceTime, etc. Picture editing websites (i.e. Pics Art.net, Google Search) — e.g. Google Images, Monkey, Monkey's Gallery, etc. Picture editing apps (I used Lyrics) - Why use mobile editing apps? You don't need to.