How To Edit Fill PDF online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
There are plenty of tools offering an easy way to convert PDF to other formats. However, “easy” does not always guarantee that the output file will be of high quality. Our solution combines ease of use and excellent performance. Here is how you can check it.
How to process PDF easily and efficiently with Editable PDF Table Chart
- Add, upload, or export a document to the platform.
- Note, you can make changes to the content of the document regardless of the initial upload format.
- Make edits to the text: change, replace, or delete it.
- Annotate the content: highlight text, add sticky notes, arrows, and blackout specific areas.
- Add graphics, shapes or add drawings by using a drawing tool.
- Use Editable PDF Table Chart to watermark and password-protect your document before choosing PDF as an output format.
- If you convert to PDF, you can make it more entertaining by adding fillable fields.
- Download, send or share your document in a flash.
File processing is only a small fraction of the entire arsenal of features our solution includes. If you’re working with PDF files daily and need an extensive set of features to facilitate your document workflow, the Editable PDF Table Chart will be your best fit.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Video instructions - Editable PDF Table Chart
Instructions and Help about Editable PDF Table Chart
You can change the chart elements like title access titles legend etcetera so that the chart conveys more information to the users the example worksheet has a chart for sales data of a company for a year to change the chart elements click on the chart and click on plus sign to the right of the chart Excel displays the different chart elements you can see some of them are by default activated to change the title click on title type whatever title you want if you want to have titles to the axis select the axis titles type the axis title you want for vertical and horizontal axis like sales in dollars for the vertical axis the data labels display the values as you can see if you select it the data table if you want to display the values as a table below the chart error bars are used if the values represented are not accurate and can have margin of error the gridlines if you want to display the gridlines or not legend gives the series like this sales chart is for year 2016 to change the legend click on the legend under chart tools click on design tab click on select data select the legend entry and click on edit and change the series name as you wanted like year 2016 click OK click OK you can see the legend is changed to year 2016 the trend line shows the sales trend it is more reliable when the R square value is near 1 this is how you can change the elements of a chart if you liked this video please subscribe to our Channel 1 00:00:00,319 -- 00:00:07,80 you can change the chart elements like 2 00:00:03,240 -- 00:00:09,449 title access titles legend etcetera so...