How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I edit PDF files on the computer?
PDF is the most commonly used document format across the globe for various types of documentations. There are times when we want to edit a PDF for some changes. This action would need a PDF editor software program. In my opinion, the best and easiest to use PDF editor is SwifDoo PDF. It is all-in-one, free to use and ultimate solution for your PDF documents. Using SwifDoo PDF, you can quickly create, edit, convert, modify, sign, annotate and share PDF documents. In order to edit a PDF using SwifDoo PDF software, you need to follow the below steps. Install and launch SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC. After that click on “Edit PDF” option to start editing your PDF document. The previous action will ask you to select and upload the PDF file to be edited. Simply do the same. Once the PDF file is open in the editing window, you can use the available tools to. Edit and add text to the PDF. Add image and link to the PDF. Crop the PDF document. White-out any text on the PDF. After making necessary editing, simply save the PDF file by clicking “Save” icon.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
To delete a PDF file, the following steps are required. 1. Select the PDF file in Windows Explorer 2. Click on the Delete link on the right side of the PDF 3. Click on Open on the right side of the file window. Note : After saving the PDF file, this dialog will remain on your screen for some time.